Creating profiles for your advertisers, link banners to their accounts and keep a clean overview over what’s happening marketing wise on your website.
Create multiple advertising campaigns for each advertiser. Campaigns allow you to run ads on specific days of the week, hourly or just to group a bunch of banners together.
Create stunning responsive animated HTML5 banners using the integrated Visual Banner Creator! You can choose between multiple options to add and create banners.
- Upload a banner from your computer or Link an external banner
- Paste HTML Code (adSense, iframes, HTML5, SVG, …)
- Create your own animated HTML5 banners using our Visual Banner Creator.
You can place adzones anywhere you want on your website. As soon as you link a banner to an adzone it will be visible on your site. Adzones can be any size. There are 4 ways to add adzones to your website.
- Template tag: a PHP function you can include into your template.
- Shortcode: a shortcode you can use inside your posts/pages.
- Widgets: Use the custom Pro Ads widget to show your ads in the sidebar or widget areas.
- Iframes: this option even allows you to take your ads outside of the main website. Now you can place your ads on every website you want but still control them from 1 admin panel!
Keep a clean and detailed overview of how many impressions/clicks your ads get and calculate the CTR for every banner, adzone, campaign and advertiser. It’s also possible to export statistics to PDF.
Beside the banner information, the plugin also tracks specific user info for each click and impression.
Show Relevant Banners
Make sure your visitors don’t get to see inappropriate advertisements. Show specific relevant banners based on the user’s device, operator or cellphone brand.
Make sure your banners show at the right place at the right time! The build in banner triggers allow you to show banners when users scroll to a specific position of the page or after a specific amount of time.
Open your Adzones as a Popup to track the user’s attention! Every popup can be customized differently. You can adjust the background color and the opacity of the popup background using the simple Shortcode Editor.
Transform your background into an advertisement. Adzones can be loaded as background ads on any post/page. Every post/page can have a different advertising background.
One of the options to add banners to your website is by [shortcodes]. To make it even easier we included a Shortcode Editor that will create the shortcodes for you, exactly the way you want.
Show ads on any device.
Add advertisements to your MailChimp Newsletters. All adzones have their own RSS feed which makes it possible to load your banners into MailChimp and display them in your newsletters